Friday 26 September 2014

NEW | EVEN MORE EXCITING THINGS







NEW + EXCITING THINGS.



we had a meeting today at cleveland college of art and design, green lane to talk about the short courses that lucy and i will be teaching!

as usual going into ccad and seeing our college teachers always gets us inspired and excited about what we are doing but especially this time knowing we will be teaching there. i have also managed to work it out so i can use it as my teaching hours for my pgce and caroline has kindly agreed to become my mentor so i cant wait!! ..even better bonus!


i absolutely love working with ccad. when i finished my technician job i hoped to be back involved with ccad soon and here we are! lucy is also attached to ccad as much as i am we cant wait to get going!


keep a look out if you are interested in our short courses ...we will spill all info as so as we can!









'WORKING' IN THE WORKSHOP.



got in the workshop after our meeting and i was far to over excitable after our meeting that i couldn't concentrate properly! we set our work out and i put my goggles on ready and ended up sitting in my goggles chatting watching lucy do her work and taking photos of her instead of doing my own work. engraving isnt the most social work in the world it kind of ruins any chance of conversation.









RANDOM LITTLE NOTE ON THE END.







i was sat with the sun coming through the window and door nicely onto my desk. 
the sun created these lovely patterens and my own little personal desk rainbow through my glasses so of course i had to take some photos to share!




peace out!

jess 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment